NEW THAILAND FOOD AND TRAVEL VIDEOS EVERY WEDNESDAY. Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/darrenb3. Thai Pork Ribs Recipe: Fried Pork Ribs with Lemongrass (In Thai: See Krong Moo Pad Ta Krai). As you probably know Thai food is delicious and usually very easy to cook. Here’s a recipe for one of my favourite ways to do Thai style pork ribs. Check out my channel for more Thai food recipes, and loads of other Thailand videos. I upload new videos every Wednesday, and often on other days too! You’ll find Thai recipes, videos about Thai street food, eating Thai food, Thai restaurants, Thailand travel and Thai hotels and resorts.
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yout....ube.darrenb3/ Here’ the recipe:
- 1/2 kg of pork ribs, separated
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled & finely cut
- 5 whole chilies, sliced
- 1 stalk of lemongrass, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of Thai oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Thai fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/3 cup of water
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
1. Add the garlic & chili to a hot wok (over medium heat) and fry until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
2. Add the pork and stir fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the lemongrass and stir fry for 1 minute.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce & 2 tablespoons of fish sauce and stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add 1/3 cup of water, mix through and bring to the boil, then cover, turn heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Add 4 shredded kaffir lime leaves, turn heat to medium and stir fry for 1 minute.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Check out my channel for lots more Thailand food and travel videos! Subscribe for new videos on what to do in Thailand and beautiful locations such as Krabi and Phuket. New Thailand videos posted every Wednesday about places to see, things to do, Thai food, Thai recipes, weird foods, eating bugs, insects and other bizarre foods, Thailand markets, Thai festivals & culture, Thai street food, testing Thai snacks, hotels, resorts, villas, Thai restaurants, Thailand holidays, accommodation, tourism & tours and Thailand travel. Visit Thailand … it’s awesome!
Krabi is about 2-3 hours from Phuket by land or sea, and has world class accommodation standards comparable to what you find in Phuket hotels and resorts, but in a more relaxed environment.
If you're looking into Thailand Hotels have a look at hotels and resorts in Krabi. The islands and beaches of Krabi are famous for Thailand holidays, the movie The Beach was filmed on Krabi's Koh Phi Phi Island.
I do not own the music in this video. All music was provided by NoCopyrightSounds (NCS) https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UC_aEa8K-EOJ3D6gOs
The song is Vanze - Forever (feat. Brenton Mattheus) [NCS Release]
SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/vanzemusic Facebook https://www.facebook.com/vanzemusic Twitter https://twitter.com/VanzeMusic Follow Brenton Mattheus:
SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/brenton-mattheus Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BrentonMattheus Twitter https://twitter.com/brentonmattheus Website http://www.brentonmattheus.com/ Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0