White Sauce Recipe. A creamy Easy Bechamel Sauce that can be used for a variety pasta or meat dishes and is very simple to make.
Share this video on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/bechamelsaucerecipe Share this video on FACEBOOK:
Get the recipe:
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate ....==================== to my YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/youtubeVP Follow me on:
Facebook! http://bit.ly/facebookVincenzosPlate Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram Google+ http://bit.ly/VPGoogleplus Linkedin http://bit.ly/VPlinkedin Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter =====....==================== join this Incredible Google+ community:
"Italian Style Food Revolution" http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution EASY BECHAMEL SAUCE - WHITE SAUCE FOR LASAGNA
A pinch of nutmeg
A pinch of table salt
500 ml of milk (full cream is best)
50g plain flour (sifted)
1 x medium sized pot
1. Turn the stove on to a medium-low heat.
2. Add the butter to your pot and place it on the stove
3. Wait until the butter melts. You can help it by moving it around with a wooden spoon.
4. Place the strained flour into the pot and quickly mix it into the butter, still using the wooden spoon.
5. Keep mixing until you can no longer see the white flour.
6. Break down any of the larger pieces of the mixture and continue to mix.
7. Pour half of the milk slowly over your mixture while still on the stove and start to mix it through.
8. Add the remaining milk, nutmeg and table salt.
9. Continue to mix the sauce until it becomes creamy and there are very few or no lumps
HOW TO SERVE
You can use this sauce in many of my recipes, including Graziella's Zucchini Crepes and my vegetable lasagne!
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo's Plate...Enjoy!
From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank this amazing team of creative professionals. They have been a part of this project from the beginning and have always supported Vincenzo's Plate and the journey to bring the Taste of Italy into homes all around the world.
Production company: Fame Park Studios
Editor: Bill Way
Brand Manager: Suzanne Prosperi
Animation: Daniele Pignoli
Photographer: Bill Way
Web Designer: Stephanie Nasca
Music "Oktogon" and "Platos178 ok" are composed and performed by Walter Gaeta
Maria and Frank Calla
Mireille Salloum - Street fresh digital media
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes
#cooking #nutmeg #easyrecipes #bechamel, bechamelsauce, whitesauce
Watch the video recipe: http://youtu.be/Gvnjbf7UbNY