Watch Chef Eric Theiss make healthy, mouthwatering barbeque chicken in minutes in the Power Pressure Cooker XL. Have dinner at home and spend more time with your family instead of in the kitchen with this simple, crowd-pleasing recipe!
4 chicken thighs
4 chicken legs
2 tbsp. olive oil
1½ cups BBQ Sauce
1. Place the inner pot into the Pressure Cooker.
2. Push the CHICKEN/MEAT button. Add oil. Brown chicken on all sides.
3. Pour the BBQ Sauce into the pot and stir to coat the chicken with the sauce.
4. Place the lid on the Pressure Cooker and lock. Switch the Pressure Release Valve to Closed.
5. Once the timer reaches 0, the Cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Press the CANCEL button. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid.