Risotto, cheesy, colourful rice preparation.
Recipe link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Vege....table-Risotto-(-Bake : http://goo.gl/omhUio Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free....-recipe-app.aspx Fac http://www.facebook.com/pages/....TarlaDalal/207464147 Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ta....rlaDalalsKitchen/fea http://www.pinterest.com/tarladalal/ Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883....620848727803776 Twit https://twitter.com/Tarla_Dalal Tarla Dalal Blogspot: http://tarladalal.blogspot.in/ Risotto Vegetable risotto is a very easy and a delicious recipe. . . Actual risotto is made using arboria rice but you can also use basmati rice, it taste the same. . . This rice prepartion is cheesy, colorful and fun to eat. . Serve it with garlic bread. .
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Baking Time: 10 to 15 minutes.
Baking Temperature: 200°C (400°F)
Makes 3 servings
1 1/2 cups boiled long grained rice (basmati)
2 tbsp butter
1/4 cup finely chopped onions
1/2 cup finely chopped coloured capsicum
1 1/4 cups milk
3 tbsp fresh cream
3/4 cup grated processed cheese
salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to tatse
1. Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium
flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till they turn translucent.
2. Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till the
capsicum becomes soft.
3. Add the rice, milk, cream, salt, pepper and ¼ cup of cheese, mix well and cook on
a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally using a potato masher.
4. Pour the mixture in a baking dish and spread it evenly using a spoon and sprinkle
the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese on top.
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Serve immediately.