Our favorite kourampiedes.Mia recipe that accompany us from our childhood
Ingredients for Kourampiedes recipe:
1500 gr. Flour
1500 gr. Castor sugar
200 gr. Butter from Cows Milk
1.50 spoon baking powder
1.50 teaspoon salt
1.50 spoon Vanilla
2 cups sugar
2 egg yolks
* Mix the flour, vanilla, salt, baking powder and sift.
* Beat well in mixer the butter and sugar and some gum to get the mix or white and swell.
* Add the egg yolks (one at a time) while continuing to beat.
* Then add little by little and mix with flour and beat until dough is fluffy.
* Shape the mixture into the buns projects we place them on a baking sheet.
* They bake in the oven at 180 degrees for half an hour.
* When you get pink color, remove them from the oven and immediately sprinkle with plenty of rose water and dip in powdered sugar.